13 November 2013

Spotlight Post - Megan Suarez

As we approach the season that is year after year marked off as a time of Giving Thanks, I wanted to share some things I am thankful for, so.....over the next couple of weeks...I will be spotlighting my awesome Design Team! Showing off what blessings they are to me and By LORi Designs...Ultimately, my Family! 
Just a little way to demonstrate how thankful I am for these amazing friends of mine!

My first amazing Friend and BLD Designer is:

Megan Suarez,
is an amazing painter and boy, does she color up all the BLD images magnificently!!

Here are just a few of her sensational creations:








Megan, Thank you very much for all you have done for me and BLD!  May God Bless You, Abundantly! 
♥Lori

2 comments:

Sally Dube said...

Gorgeous creations!!! LOVE those cheeks!!!

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous creations!!