08 January 2013

BLD Tuesday - Valentines

I'm just gonna warn you now...this post is filled with amazing CUTENESS, serious Sweetness!
I am not joking the BLD designers majorly out did themselves!
All I can do, is keep smiling!

Are you ready?
Here we go...


Krista used Bug & Roo Stella Valentine


Tracy used Bug & Roo Kit Valentine


Anita used Bug & Roo Peyton Valentine


Mary J. used Puddle Jumper Davey, I Love You


Vivi used Bug & Roo Stella Valentine


Mary used Bug & Roo Peyton Valentine


Stacey used Bug & Roo Hattie Valentine


Melissa used Bug & Roo Peyton Valentine




Arielle used Bug & Roo Peyton Valentine


Kadie used Lollipop Gracie Valentine


Sheri used Bug & Roo Stella Valentine

Weren't those amazing!
I am truly blessed to be able to work with these 
super fabulous designers!

Look on the What's New page for new images!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful blessed day!

♥LORi

No comments: