04 July 2012

A Special Treat - Happy 4th of July


Happy 4th of July from all of us here at By LORi Designs!

We hope you have a safe, fun and memorable day! In

 honor of Independence Day...I'd like to offer you all a

 special treat...from now until Midnight tonight...you can get

40% off every BLD digi order over $10 
(Bundles are not included in sale)! 


Simply email me at

byloridesigns(at)gmail(dot)com with your list of digis & your

 paypal addy and I will invoice you! 

Have a blessed day - LORi

Feel Free to Share or use the banner to wish your friends a Happy 4th!!! :o)

3 comments:

custom stickers said...

Happy Independence Day :P

ThePurplePlace said...

Thanks so much! My order has been sent and I'm excited to be adding lots of new cuties to my BLD Stash!!

Love them all so much!!

Hugs,
Lis

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this awesome banner with us. Norma W