03 January 2012

Featured Designer - Karen Giron


Hi BLD Friends!

Sorry, I am running behind.
Ok, I'll be honest...my brain is still on hiatus!
It is freezing good here and I have brain freeze...heehee!!
________________________________


I am super excited to introduce you to one of my great and talented friends...Karen Giron.
She is one of the BLD Designers and I feel beyond blessed to work with her!

I wanted to share some of her awesome work with you today.
A little treat to tide you over until I release a few new images in a week.


Let's start with her ADORABLE card featuring:
Sugar Stick Sallie
Karen

































_______________________________________



2 comments:

Marjorie said...

Such beautiful cards Karen, loving all your layouts and colouring!! Your images are also really gorgeous Lori, saw your banner on the Ribbon Girl Blog..will be back for another visit!!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

ThePurplePlace said...

Every card is fantastic, the designs, the amazing coloring and the adorable papers..not to mention the images!

Thanks for sharing! Congratulations Karen, you're an amazing designer!